sabato 23 febbraio 2008

VOMITORY #9 - Rama Lama Ding Dong

I'd like to thank the guy who wrote the song
that made my baby fall in love with me...
Who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp
Who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong
Who put the bop in the bop-she-bop-she-bop
Who put the dip in the dip-de-dip-de-dip
Who was that man, I'd like to shake his hand
He made my baby fall in love with me (yeah!)
When my baby heard bomp-bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp-bo-bomp-bomp
Every word went right into her heart
And when she heard them singing ram-a-lama-lama-lama-lama-ding-dong
She said we'd never have to part


Scaricate la puntata QUI!

Oppure QUO!


Playlist:

THE ADOLESCENTS - California son (2005)

BLACK MARKET BABY - Killing time (1983)

NAKED RAYGUN - The Way Its Supposed to Be (1997)

DEAD ENDS - Rage (1985)

D.R.I. - Couch slouch (1984)

D.R.I. - The five year plan (1987)

ROT SHIT - Power-pop (2008)

WARBRINGER - Total war (2008)

SHEER TERROR - A tale of Moran (1995)

THE VISCOUNTS - Who put the Bomp (1961)

COMBO DE LA MUERTE - Breakin' the law (2008)


Nessun commento: